The Town of Savoy

The town of Savoy was established in 1872 on land sold to the Texas and Pacific Railway Company by Col. Wm. Savoy, in whose honor the town was named. The land was surveyed by the railway company, played off in lots, a plat of the town made and lots were sold to the public for building purposes.

Continue Reading →